- August 16th Special meeting with Hardwick Town School Board: Our school board will be meeting with the Hardwick Town School Board to discuss Act 46 and potential merger options. View agenda.
- Share Your Thoughts on Transportation: The Woodbury Town School Board is reviewing transportation as the busing contract is renegotiated this fall, and we want to be sure the current bus routes best serve the transportation needs of all families. Click here to take a very brief online survey. Paper surveys are also available at the Woodbury Village Store.
- The Act 46 Exploratory Committee has concluded meetings for the 2015-16 school year. Meetings for next year have not yet been set. Learn more about this committee on OSSU's website. Meetings are open to the public
- We would like to thank the voters of Woodbury Town School District for passing the FY17 budget.
- Act 46 Survey update: our board discussed the results of the Woodbury Act 46 community survey at our March meeting. Themes that will continue to be explored and discussed are local control, increased opportunities for our students, and the sustainability of small schools. Two of us participate in the Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union Act 46 Study Committee, and we will continue to provide updates on the committee's progress as it works to develop proposals for community review. Click here to review the surveys that were submitted.
Our board meetings are now scheduled for the 4th Thursday of the month. This means our first regular board meeting of the 2016-17 school year is August 25th at 6 PM in the Woodbury Elementary School Library. View materials
News & Info
School District Consolidation
Find out about school district consolidation and what it means for the Woodbury community.
Learning at Woodbury
Learning is everywhere at Woodbury Elementary School. See what's been happening in class and around school.
Schools around Vermont are adopting proficiency-based learning to ensure that their students graduate from high school with the skills they need for success in college, careers and civic life.